Class Agent Program
Class Agents provide a critical communication link between alumni and the College of Law. Class Agents are the College’s “eyes and ears on the ground”, assisting with updating alumni information, communicating important College news, serving as class Homecoming committee members, and giving a voice to the College’s 11,000+ alumni around the world. Class Agents serve a 3-year renewable term.
- Class Notes – Regularly email your class to solicit submissions to Class Notes page.
- The Office of Advancement will assist you in sending an annual postcard mailing or letter to your entire class to solicit class notes and updated contact information.
- Events – Forward all event invitation emails to your class, encouraging others to attend.
- Attend local events, when possible.
- “Like” event announcements when they are posted on our social media channels, and re-share them on your own social media accounts.
- Updating information
- Report life events for your classmates to the Advancement Office (i.e. – life changes, career changes, awards, etc.).
- Report changes in contact information for your classmates to the Advancement Office.
- Assist the Office of Advancement with locating “lost” alumni, and update records on a regular basis.
- Cultivating volunteers
- Identify classmates who may be willing to serve on the class reunion committee.
- Help identify and recruit Section Representatives who will assist the Class Agents in connecting with members of particular sections within your class.
- Recruit a classmate to be your successor as Class Agent.
- Assist the Advancement Office in contacting each member of your class via phone call or email at least once per year.
- Nominate your classmates for Distinguished Alumna/us Awards.
- Serve as communication hub for your class by sending out important news, updates, and invitations to your class on behalf of the College.
Resources & Assistance
- Class lists will be provided to you on a regular basis by the Advancement Office.
- Staff support is available to assist you with all mailings, class lists, class notes, and information updates.
To volunteer to become a Class Agent, please contact:
Heather Ball, Director of Events and Alumni Programming
Office of Advancement
202 Law Building
504 East Pennsylvania Avenue