The Office of Career Planning & Professional Development at the University of Illinois College of Law will provide access to its on-site services and resources to students and graduates of other law schools within the following guidelines:
- Services are available to those law schools that allow University of Illinois students or graduates use of their facilities.
- Requests for on-site services for each student or graduate must be made in writing or via email by a career services official in advance of his/her visit.
- The office would like students/graduates to check in with the receptionist on their first visit. On-site access is provided to the Career Planning & Professional Development library resources and hard copies of posted job listings.
- Temporary access (sixty days) to Symplicity’s on-line job listings will be granted to those students and graduates from schools able to grant the same or similar on-line services.
- Reciprocity services do not include individual counseling, resume review services, resume collections posted on Symplicity, or on-campus interviews. Continuous reciprocity is not available. Only one request per student/graduate per academic year will be granted.
- No reciprocity will be processed during Fall OCI. The black-out period runs from June 30th through November 30th.
For more information, please contact us at:
Office of Career Planning and Professional Development
University of Illinois College of Law
Suite 101 Law Building
504 East Pennsylvania Avenue
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-2961
Fax: (217) 244-5734