Nothing will give you a greater sense of the University of Illinois College of Law than a visit. The Office of Admissions & Financial Aid is excited to welcome visitors to the law building.
The health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and community are of utmost importance to us. We have enacted the following health and safety guidelines to facilitate a safe visit. Please note that these guidelines may be updated at any time, in accordance with campus policy:
- Visits may only be scheduled in advance. Walk-in visits are not permitted at this time.
- Visitors must be admitted or prospective law students. We cannot accommodate additional guests at this time. Only one visitor per time slot.
- If you are exposed to, test positive for, or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 within five days of your scheduled visit, we ask that you reschedule your visit or switch to a virtual visit.
Please reach out to our Office of Admissions to schedule your visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful campus!
You are, of course, also welcome to schedule a virtual visit. Visit our Events page to find information about all upcoming admissions events.
DirectionsUniversity of Illinois College of Law
504 East Pennsylvania Avenue
Champaign, IL 61820
Arriving by Air
- Willard Airport – 10 minutes
- Central Illinois Regional Airport – 1 hour
- Indianapolis International Airport – 2 hours
- Chicago Midway International Airport – 2.5 hours
- Chicago O’Hare Airport – 2.75 hours
- Lambert – St. Louis International Airport – 3 hours
Arriving by Train or Bus
Metered parking is available on Pennsylvania Avenue, in lot E-15 off of Pennsylvania Avenue, and on Peabody Drive.
Adjunct and Visiting Faculty
Short-term visiting faculty can park in the lots on the south (E-15) or east (E-13) sides of the building for free during evenings and weekends. During regular business hours (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. weekdays), you will need to register your vehicle(s) and park in specially marked reserved spaces. Please note that space availability is limited and a reserved space may not always be available. Metered parking is also available on Pennsylvania Avenue, in lot E-15, and on Peabody Drive.
Visiting faculty who will be in the Law Building for at least one semester should purchase a parking permit for lot E-15. To acquire a permit, contact the university’s Parking Department.
I Hotel and Conference Center
1900 S. First Street, Champaign
Hyatt Place Champaign-Urbana
217 N. Neil Street, Champaign
Hilton Garden Inn Champaign-Urbana
1501 S. Neil Street, Champaign
Homewood Suites by Hilton Champaign-Urbana
1417 South Neil Street, Champaign
1401 West Green Street, Urbana